1 head of cabbage
½ cup buttermilk
½ cup mayonnaise
50ml cider vinegar
1 tablespoon of sugar
½ teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1. Cold Smoke the head of Cabbage for two hours on the top rack of your Smoke Barrel.
2. Shred cabbage and refrigerate quickly for 1 hour.
3. Shred carrot with a grater and mix with cabbage.
4.Whisk together other ingredients in a seperate mixing bowl
5. Combine all ingredients and mix together gently
6. Finish with a small amount of lemon zest
Cabbage size may very so add liquid ingredients slowly to achieve the desired consistency.