Wine Barrel Charcoal Smoker
Wine Barrel Smoker
Delivery: Early May 2017
A combination of wine and food unlike any other.
!00% Authentic British Columbia wine barrels converted into competition grade smokers.
With two temperature probes, and a built in charcoal fan, the Smoker Barrel can regulate itself to maintain temperature for up to 8 hours.
Smoke Barrels are crafted by hand in Calgary, Alberta where they undergo a 7 step process that includes:
- Cutting the barrel lid
- Water Jet Cutting the components
- Assembly and installation of hardware
- Quality check
- Three steel grates that are 17.5 inches in diameter: 1 for a water tray, and 2 for your food.
- Adjustable top vents for full control
- Adjustable temperature range from 160ºF to 300ºF
- Two layers of varnish for protection from the elements
- Included cover for the rain and snow
- Cold Smoker Add on Available here
Free Shipping on all Pre-orders