- Prepare your ribs by giving them a dry rub with either your favourite blend of herbs and spices or with your favourite BBQ Rub.
- prepare your Smoke Barrel and place a bowl of water on the lower grate, and your rack of ribs on the higher grate.
- Smoke Ribs for between 3-6 hours in the Smoke Barrel Classic.
- Glaze with a light layer of your favourite BBQ sauce and grill on the BBQ for 10 minutes or until cooked to desired temperature.
- Wrap in tinfoil for 10-20 minutes before eating.
Finishing the Ribs on the BBQ helps to caramelize the bbq sauce, ensure that the meat is cooked all of the way through, and help you plan dinner timing. Each Smoke Barrel can hold up to 4 full racks of ribs depending on the type and size. If you notice that you meat is beginning to dry out, spray or glaze with a light layer of apple juice or other liquid.