Smoked Peach Bourbon Iced Tea
1 Smoke Barrel Classic
5 White Peaches
2 litres of Iced Tea (or Lemonade)
1 bottle of your favourite bourbon/whiskey
- Peal and cut the peaches into slices roughly 1 centimetre thick.
- Prepare your Smoke Barrel with charcoals and place the rack on the upper level of the Barrel.
- Place the peaches onto the rack and cold smoke for 2 hours
- Puree the Peaches in a blender by mixing with 2 cups of lemonade or water.
- Mix the puree with 2 Litres of lemonade in a large jug.
- Add Bourbon.
This recipe can be used with either Lemonade or Iced Tea, and remember to save a couple of peaches for a garnish!