Smoked Jalapeno Mojito
Wine Barrel Wood Chips
1. Cut Jalapenos in half and remove seeds
2. Smoke Jalapenos for 2 with Wine Barrel wood chips
3. Blend Jalapenos with 1 cup of water
4. Let sit for 5 minutes before straining into cup
5. Fill Ice Cube tray with smoked Jalapeno Water and freeze overnight
6. Muddle mint, sugar, lime, and rum in a tall glass.
7. Fill with ice and two Jalapeno Ice Cubes
8. Garnish with Jalapeno wheel.
Notes: adjust the number of ice cubes according to how spicey you like your cocktails.